Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wow

I gotta say, I am really impressed with this storm. Currently, the
rain snow line is pushing through central NJ. Most rain will
transition to snow over the next few hours. This is much earlier than
anticipated!

This is a very dynamic storm! As it continues to "bomb" out, I expect
the snow to continue and be heavy at times. I also expect warnings to
be issued into central and western NJ areas. I also expect to here
reports of thundersnow as the day progresses. The winds will also be
on the increase and will have devastating effects where the heavy snow
sticks to trees. Numerous reports of power outages already in central
Pa, and as the snow continues, I expect that to move over the snow
areas.

Be careful on the roads!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I didn't expect to see snow until sun down, but it is accumulating on the grass and vehicles in Hamilton Square. Not a big deal except for the fact that the calendar says OCTOBER!

    ReplyDelete