Monday, November 11, 2013

First Shot At Some Snow Flakes

a cold front will move through the area tonight, and will bring it some rain and snow showers. Yes, it looks like we may see our first flakes fly of the season tomorrow morning. Both the NAM and GFS models are showing a period of showers moving through during the daytime hours tomorrow. I expect zero accumulation, but I would not be surprised at all to see some flakes flying as the cold air moves in. We will then have two days of colder air with temperatures in the low 40's for Tuesday and Wednesday.

I think we are going to continue along this very transient pattern for the remainder of November. We will have a day or two of cooler air, then average temps and the cycle will continue. I am also think there will be little chance of an accumulating snowfall through the end of November. As always, I will keep you updated on any chances.


No comments:

Post a Comment