Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Back Online, A Message For Everyone

I am finally back up and running. My thoughts go out to everyone effected. Some were lucky, others not so much. We have all seen the devastation, and many of us are still speechless. The images out there and the ones still to come will take our breath away. For those who have lost loved ones, our hearts weep for you, and I send my sincerest condolences. Houses, cars, roads and power can all be replaced and repaired. The loss of a loved cannot.

My goal for my blog is to bring you information. Sometimes storms are fun and exciting and trust me, no one likes a good storm more than me. Other times, they can downright deadly. It's these deadly storms that change lives and our way of thinking. I can only hope my information can be used as a means of preparation. Mother nature doesn't always bring rainbows. Sometimes though, when we experience the worst mother nature throws at us, it brings out the best in people. We all have examples we can think of, and these are the things that matter most. Remember those who are still in need.

I would like to thank all my new followers, and those that have been with me for a while. I will continue to post on here, so please continue to share my page. Please continue to think of those who have had their lives turned upside down, I know I will be.

1 comment: